Are you The new colleague we are looking for?
Are you a scientist at heart? Do you have a PhD degree in (molecular) chemistry or equivalent and are you up for the challenge to manage, execute and finalize your own projects? Then you are the candidate we are looking for. Due to the opening of our new R&D facility in Nijmegen, we are looking for a R&D Scientist
As member of the R&D team, you are responsible for the development and improvement of our magnetic bead based products for lab automation purposes in the diagnostic field. You are a project manager who can generate and interpret scientific data and prepare small scale production runs. Along the way, you will propose new quality check procedures to prove the integrity of our products according to our quality system (ISO 13485).
What will you be doing?
• You write project plans and technical documents
• You plan and execute experiments on a daily basis
• You collaborate and manage technicians involved in your project
• You analyse your data critically and make proposals for follow-up experiment
• You actively participate in multi-disciplinary project- and work meetings with fellow biologists and chemists
What will you bring?
• You have a pragmatic approach and work in a goal oriented way
• You are a project coordinator and continuously involve all stakeholders
• You have a positive and ‘can do’ mentality
• Experience with working in an environment where quality systems like ISO 13485 are In place is an advantage
In addition to a pleasant and dynamic work environment with fun colleagues:
• A competitive salary including travel allowance and laptop
• Bonus and commission
• An organization that works at the forefront of science;
• Opportunities for initiative and responsibility;
Who are we?
CleanNA is a Dutch manufacturer of laboratory reagents for the isolation of DNA and RNA from biological materials. We mainly focus on laboratories that want to automate their processes. We work together with our customers to transform their specific needs into customized solutions using our experience and scientific knowledge of magnetic beads. We carry out our activities from Waddinxveen and Nijmegen.
Are you interested to become our colleague? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact us (tel: +31 (0) 182 22 33 00) and ask for Tom Koemans.
To learn more about our organization, please visit: www.cleanna.com.